Covenant Place was established in 1973 to provide quality affordable housing for seniors and mobility impaired individuals. This 3-building residential community includes 432 one-bedroom and studio units and a wide variety of outstanding amenities and caring programs.
- Weekly grocery store shuttle
- Library/computer center
- Cultural center featuring large high definition TV/movie screen
- Meal site offering congregate and home-delivered meals 5 evenings/week
- Beauty shop
- Homemaker services
- On-site podiatrist
- Health promotion programs
- Rehab Professionals, Inc.
- Regular educational and recreational classes
- Trips, activities, and much more!
Applicants must be 62 + years of age or mobility impaired and must meet income guidelines set annually by HUD. Rents are determined annually by HUD but are generally 30 % of the tenant’s income.